Join us for a seminar featuring catalysts of Experience Design.
Spark! is hosting a seminar, The Foundations of Transformation, featuring presentations from leaders in Experience Design theory and hands-on Experience Design exercises. This is an opportunity to learn about Experience Design concepts that can transform an organization.
Morning session (10am to Noon)
Learn from leaders in Experience Design about the principals of Experience theory and methodology and how it applies to businesses today.
- Joe Pine, who coined the term "the Experience Economy" and wrote the book on it, will lead a virtual discussion on going beyond goods and services to innovate in staging experiences for consumers, businesses, and even employees.
- Ed Goodman, former Disney Creative Consultant and award-winning creative strategist, currently the Chief Innovator, Master Spiralist at Spark!, will discuss the application of Experience methodology, the use of Spiral Thinking and importance of emotive criteria through real-world Experience Design success stories.
- Christine Holt, a nationally recognized speaker and Chief Experience Officer for Spark! and the Holy Redeemer Health System will highlight how Holy Redeemer used Experience concepts and brand promise to transform the organization
Afternoon session (1pm to 5pm)
Tour the Spark! Transformation Center, see Experience concepts come to life. Participate in a Spark Transformation Design process – Learn how to translate an organization’s mission and purpose through Experience Design elements such as; emotive criteria, spiral thinking and dreamscaping.
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Spark! Transformation Center
521 Moredon Road,Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Onsite program doors open at 9:00am - light refreshments
- Lunch will be provided to onsite participants 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Onsite, All-day: $299.00
Virtual, Morning-only: $99.00
Questions? Call 215-344-9055 or email email@example.com for more information.